P 101: JUDICIARY, Retention; election and terms; Vacancies
PROPOSAL by Chris Smith
JUDICIARY, Retention; election and terms; Vacancies; Sections 10 and 11 of Article V of the State Constitution to provide that circuit judges and county court judges must qualify for retention for any terms of office that are subsequent to the term of office that a judge initially assumes by election.
Location: Withdrawn from consideration
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Judicial; Ethics and Elections
• On Committee agenda-- Judicial, 01/12/18, 8:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Judicial, 01/19/18, 1:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida --Temporarily Postponed
• Withdrawn from Judicial; Ethics and Elections
• Withdrawn from further consideration
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.