P 100: FINANCE AND TAXATION, Taxes; exemptions
PROPOSAL by Frank Kruppenbacher
FINANCE AND TAXATION, Taxes; exemptions; Section 3 of Article VII of the State Constitution to provide that a nonprofit organization or a corporation that compensates an individual employee over a specified amount, adjusted annually for inflation, is not eligible for any exemption from ad valorem taxation.
Location: Withdrawn from consideration
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
- Finance and Taxation (FT)
• Referred to Finance and Taxation
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Taxation, 12/12/17, 8:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Taxation, 01/25/18, 8:00 am, 212 Knott Building, Capitol Complex, Tallahassee, Florida --Temporarily Postponed
• Withdrawn from Finance and Taxation
• Withdrawn from further consideration
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.