P 93: EDUCATION, School districts; school boards; charter districts
PROPOSAL by Roberto Martinez
EDUCATION, School districts; school boards; charter districts; Section 4 of Article IX of the State Constitution to authorize high-performing school districts to become charter districts.
Location: On 2nd Reading Calendar
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Education; Local Government
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 01/19/18, 1:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 01/26/18, 1:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• On Committee agenda-- Local Government, 02/02/18, 9:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• Favorable by Education; YEAS 4 NAYS 3
• Now in Local Government
• Favorable by- Local Government; YEAS 5 NAYS 2
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.