CS/P 67: MISCELLANEOUS, Prohibition of wagering on greyhound or other dog races
MISCELLANEOUS, Prohibition of wagering on greyhound or other dog races; new sections in Article X and Article XII of the State Constitution to prohibit wagering on greyhound or other dog races on or after a specified date.
Location: On 2nd Reading Calendar
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to General Provisions; Executive
• On Committee agenda-- General Provisions, 11/30/17, 8:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• CS by General Provisions; YEAS 5 NAYS 0
• Now in Executive
• On Committee agenda-- Executive, 02/02/18, 1:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• Favorable by- Executive; YEAS 6 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.