P 65: MISCELLANEOUS, Workplaces without tobacco smoke or vapor
MISCELLANEOUS, Workplaces without tobacco smoke or vapor; Section 20 of Article X of the State Constitution to establish a general prohibition on the use of vapor-generating electronic devices in enclosed indoor workplaces.
Location: On 2nd Reading Calendar
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
- General Provisions (GP)
• Referred to General Provisions
• On Committee agenda-- General Provisions, 11/28/17, 1:30 pm, 401 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• On Committee agenda-- General Provisions, 11/30/17, 8:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• Favorable by- General Provisions; YEAS 6 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.