CS/P 62: SUFFRAGE AND ELECTIONS, Primary, general, and special elections; electors voting in primary elections
SUFFRAGE AND ELECTIONS, Primary, general, and special elections; electors voting in primary elections; Section 5 of Article VI of the State Constitution to authorize all electors qualified to vote for an office being filled by election to vote in a primary election, regardless of the elector’s party affiliation, and to prescribe the method of election for specified local, county, state, and federal offices.
Location: Laid on Table
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Ethics and Elections; General Provisions
• On Committee agenda-- Ethics and Elections, 01/12/18, 1:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Ethics and Elections, 01/26/18, 8:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• CS by Ethics and Elections; YEAS 6 NAYS 3
• Now in General Provisions
• On Committee agenda-- General Provisions, 02/01/18, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building, Capitol Complex,Tallahassee, Florida
• Unfavorable by General Provisions, laid on Table; YEAS 0 NAYS 7
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.