CS/P 54: MISCELLANEOUS, Prohibition on limitations on health care facilities and services
PROPOSAL by General Provisions ; Frank Kruppenbacher
MISCELLANEOUS, Prohibition on limitations on health care facilities and services; a new section in Article X of the State Constitution to prohibit the state from limiting the number of specified health care facilities and services through the granting of certificates of need and to declare all conflicting laws void.
Location: On Special Order Calendar
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
- General Provisions (GP)
• Referred to General Provisions
• On Committee agenda-- General Provisions, 12/14/17, 8:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• CS by- General Provisions; YEAS 5 NAYS 2
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/19/18
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.