P 51: MISCELLANEOUS, Rights of electricity customers
PROPOSAL by Rich Newsome
MISCELLANEOUS, Rights of electricity customers; a new section in Article X of the State Constitution to establish certain rights available to all electricity customers in this state.
Location: Laid on Table
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to General Provisions; Executive
• On Committee agenda-- General Provisions, 12/14/17, 8:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- General Provisions, 01/12/18, 8:30 am, 401 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• Unfavorable by General Provisions, laid on Table; YEAS 2 NAYS 5
• Died in General Provisions
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.