P 41: JUDICIARY, Eligibility; age increase
JUDICIARY, Eligibility; age increase; Section 8 of Article V and to create a new section in Article XII of the State Constitution to increase the age after which a justice or judge may no longer serve in a judicial office.
Location: On 2nd Reading Calendar
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Judicial; Ethics and Elections
• On Committee agenda-- Judicial, 11/28/17, 1:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• Favorable by Judicial; YEAS 9 NAYS 0
• Now in Ethics and Elections
• On Committee agenda-- Ethics and Elections, 01/12/18, 1:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• Favorable by- Ethics and Elections; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.