P 34: DECLARATION OF RIGHTS, technical revisions; Article I
PROPOSAL by Lisa Carlton
DECLARATION OF RIGHTS, technical revisions; Article I; Sections 8, 14, 15, 25, and 26 of Article I of the State Constitution to make technical and nonsubstantive revisions to improve the clarity and organization of the State Constitution and to delete provisions that have become obsolete or have had their effect.
Location: On 2nd Reading Calendar
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Declaration of Rights
• On Committee agenda-- Declaration of Rights, 12/12/17, 8:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Declaration of Rights, 01/31/18, 10:00 am, 116 Knott Building, Capitol Complex, Tallahassee, Florida
• Favorable by- Declaration of Rights; YEAS 6 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.