P 31: SUFFRAGE AND ELECTIONS, repeal s. 7
PROPOSAL by Erika Donalds
SUFFRAGE AND ELECTIONS, repeal s. 7; Section 7 of Article VI of the State Constitution to remove the requirement that a method of public financing for campaigns for statewide office be established by law.
Location: Withdrawn from consideration
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
- Ethics and Elections (EE)
• Referred to Ethics and Elections
• On Committee agenda-- Ethics and Elections, 11/29/17, 8:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida --Withdrawn
• On Committee agenda-- Ethics and Elections, 11/30/17, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida --Meeting cancelled
• Withdrawn from Ethics and Elections
• Withdrawn from further consideration
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.