CS/CS/P 26: EXECUTIVE, Cabinet; Office of Domestic Security and Counter-Terrorism; county sheriffs
EXECUTIVE, Cabinet; Office of Domestic Security and Counter-Terrorism; county sheriffs; Section 4 of Article IV of the State Constitution to establish the Office of Domestic Security and Counter-Terrorism within the Department of Law Enforcement and to specify the authority and responsibilities of county sheriffs in ensuring public safety and security.
Location: On 2nd Reading Calendar
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Executive; Local Government
• On Committee agenda-- Executive, 01/19/18, 8:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• CS by Executive; YEAS 6 NAYS 0
• Now in Local Government
• On Committee agenda-- Local Government, 01/26/18, 9:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Local Government, 02/02/18, 9:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• CS/CS by- Local Government; YEAS 4 NAYS 3
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.