P 12: MISCELLANEOUS, delete high speed ground transportation system
PROPOSAL by Carolyn Timmann
MISCELLANEOUS, delete high speed ground transportation system; Section 19 of Article X of the State Constitution to delete an obsolete provision regarding the development of a high speed ground transportation system.
Location: On 2nd Reading Calendar
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
- General Provisions (GP)
• Referred to General Provisions
• On Committee agenda-- General Provisions, 11/28/17, 1:30 pm, 401 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• On Committee agenda-- General Provisions, 11/30/17, 8:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• Favorable by- General Provisions; YEAS 6 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.