P 11: SUFFRAGE AND ELECTIONS, Primary, general, and special elections
SUFFRAGE AND ELECTIONS, Primary, general, and special elections; Section 5 of Article VI of the State Constitution to authorize all qualified electors, regardless of party affiliation, to vote in a partisan primary election for an office if all the candidates for the office have the same party affiliation and the winner will be opposed only by one or more write-in candidates in the general election.
Location: In committee (GP)
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Ethics and Elections; General Provisions
• On Committee agenda-- Ethics and Elections, 11/29/17, 8:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• On Committee agenda-- Ethics and Elections, 11/30/17, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida --Meeting cancelled
• Favorable by Ethics and Elections; YEAS 8 NAYS 1
• Now in General Provisions
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.