P 10: EDUCATION, Civic literacy in public education
PROPOSAL by Don Gaetz
EDUCATION, Civic literacy in public education; a new section in Article IX of the State Constitution to require the Legislature to provide for the promotion of civic literacy in public education.
Location: In committee (SD)
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Education
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 01/26/18, 1:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 02/01/18, 9:00 am, 116 Knott Building, Capitol Complex, Tallahassee, Florida
• Favorable by- Education; YEAS 4 NAYS 2
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/19/18
• Retained on Special Order Calendar
• Committed to Style and Drafting
• Now in Style and Drafting
• On Committee agenda-- Style and Drafting, 04/03/18, 1:00 pm, 102 House Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida --Amendment(s) Adopted - Temporarily Postponed
• Died in Style and Drafting, see P 6003
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.