CS/P 3: DECLARATION OF RIGHTS, Basic rights; possession of real property
DECLARATION OF RIGHTS, Basic rights; possession of real property; Section 2 of Article I of the State Constitution to remove a provision authorizing laws that regulate or prohibit the ownership, inheritance, disposition, and possession of real property by aliens ineligible for citizenship.
Location: On 2nd Reading Calendar
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Declaration of Rights
• On Committee agenda-- Declaration of Rights, 11/29/17, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• CS by- Declaration of Rights; YEAS 6 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/19/18 --If Received
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.