P 6004: Prohibits Offshore Oil and Gas Drilling; Prohibits Vaping in Enclosed Indoor Workplaces
PROPOSAL by Style and Drafting ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Carlos Beruff ; Pam Bondi ; Lisa Carlton ; Timothy Cerio ; Don Gaetz ; Emery Gainey ; Anna Marie Hernandez Gamez ; Tom Grady ; Brecht Heuchan ; Marva Johnson ; Darlene Jordan ; Arthenia Joyner ; Fred Karlinsky ; Belinda Keiser ; Frank Kruppenbacher ; Tom Lee ; Roberto Martinez ; Chris Nocco ; Jeanette Nuñez ; Sherry Plymale ; William “Bill” Schifino, Jr. ; Chris Smith ; Jacqui Thurlow-Lippisch ; Carolyn Timmann ; Nicole Washington
Prohibits Offshore Oil and Gas Drilling; Prohibits Vaping in Enclosed Indoor Workplaces; A proposal to amend Section 7 of Article II of the State Constitution to prohibit the drilling for exploration and extraction of oil and natural gas in specified coastal waters and amend Section 20 of Article X of the State Constitution to establish a general prohibition on the use of vapor-generating electronic devices in enclosed indoor workplaces.
Location: Filed with Secretary of State
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
• Submitted for consideration by Style and Drafting
• On Committee agenda-- Style and Drafting, 04/05/18, 10:00 am, 102 House Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida -- Submitted as Committee Proposal; YEAS 11 NAYS 0
• On Committee agenda-- Style and Drafting, 04/06/18, 9:00 am, 102 House Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida --Meeting cancelled
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Reports of Committees Calendar, 04/16/18
• Adopted; YEAS 33 NAYS 3
• Filed with Secretary of State
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.