P 103: LEGISLATURE, Sessions of the legislature
PROPOSAL by Jeanette Nuñez
LEGISLATURE, Sessions of the legislature; Section 3 of Article III of the State Constitution to provide that the Legislature convene for regular session on the second Tuesday after the first Monday in January of each even-numbered year.
Location: In committee (SD)
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Legislative
• On Committee agenda-- Legislative, 12/13/17, 8:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• Favorable by- Legislative; YEAS 4 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/19/18
• Committed to Style and Drafting
• Now in Style and Drafting
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.