CS/P 99: MISCELLANEOUS, Patients’ right to know about adverse medical incidents
PROPOSAL by General Provisions ; Timothy Cerio
MISCELLANEOUS, Patients’ right to know about adverse medical incidents; Section 25 of Article X of the State Constitution to specify that the patients’ right to know about adverse medical incidents does not abrogate attorney-client privilege or work product doctrine available under law and provide that healthcare facilities and providers that violate this section may be subject to administrative discipline as provided by law.
Location: Laid on Table
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to General Provisions; Declaration of Rights
• On Committee agenda-- General Provisions, 01/12/18, 8:30 am, 401 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• CS by General Provisions; YEAS 5 NAYS 1
• Now in Declaration of Rights
• On Committee agenda-- Declaration of Rights, 01/31/18, 10:00 am, 116 Knott Building, Capitol Complex, Tallahassee, Florida
• Unfavorable by Declaration of Rights, laid on Table; YEAS 3 NAYS 4
• Died in Declaration of Rights
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.