P 98: GENERAL PROVISIONS, Ethics in government; prohibited actions
PROPOSAL by Frank Kruppenbacher
GENERAL PROVISIONS, Ethics in government; prohibited actions; Section 8 of Article II of the State Constitution to prohibit members of the Legislature from taking action on certain matters of the state and its political subdivisions which will directly inure to the legislator’s benefit or to the benefit of the legislator’s immediate family.
Location: Withdrawn from consideration
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Ethics and Elections; General Provisions
• On Committee agenda-- Ethics and Elections, 12/13/17, 8:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Ethics and Elections, 01/26/18, 8:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida --Temporarily Postponed
• Withdrawn from Ethics and Elections; General Provisions
• Withdrawn from further consideration
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.