P 96: DECLARATION OF RIGHTS, Rights of accused and of victims; additional rights of victims
DECLARATION OF RIGHTS, Rights of accused and of victims; additional rights of victims; Section 16 of Article I of the State Constitution to revise and establish additional rights of victims of crime.
Location: In committee (SD)
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Declaration of Rights
• On Committee agenda-- Declaration of Rights, 01/19/18, 8:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• Favorable by- Declaration of Rights; YEAS 6 NAYS 1
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/19/18
• Retained on Special Order Calendar
• Committed to Style and Drafting
• Now in Style and Drafting
• On Committee agenda-- Style and Drafting, 04/03/18, 1:00 pm, 102 House Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida --Temporarily Postponed
• Died in Style and Drafting, see P 6001
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.