CS/P 94: MISCELLANEOUS, Comprehensive Statewide Tobacco Education And Prevention Program
PROPOSAL by Finance and Taxation ; Jeanette Nuñez
MISCELLANEOUS, Comprehensive Statewide Tobacco Education And Prevention Program; Section 27 of Article X of the State Constitution to require that cancer research be included in the comprehensive statewide tobacco education and prevention program.
Location: On 2nd Reading Calendar
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to General Provisions; Finance and Taxation
• On Committee agenda-- General Provisions, 12/14/17, 8:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• Favorable by General Provisions; YEAS 7 NAYS 0
• Now in Finance and Taxation
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Taxation, 01/11/18, 12:00 pm, The Capitol, Tallahassee, Florida
• CS by- Finance and Taxation; YEAS 3 NAYS 2
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.