CS/P 91: GENERAL PROVISIONS, Natural resources and scenic beauty; prohibition on drilling for oil or natural gas in coastal waters
PROPOSAL by General Provisions ; Jacqui Thurlow-Lippisch ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Roberto Martinez ; Emery Gainey ; Timothy Cerio ; Brecht Heuchan ; Belinda Keiser ; Darlene Jordan ; Don Gaetz ; Carolyn Timmann ; Sherry Plymale ; Carlos Beruff ; Chris Nocco ; Arthenia Joyner ; Darryl Rouson ; William “Bill” Schifino, Jr.
GENERAL PROVISIONS, Natural resources and scenic beauty; prohibition on drilling for oil or natural gas in coastal waters; Section 7 of Article X of the State Constitution to prohibit the drilling for exploration and extraction of oil and natural gas in specified coastal waters.
Location: On Special Order Calendar
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to General Provisions; Declaration of Rights
• On Committee agenda-- General Provisions, 12/14/17, 8:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• CS by General Provisions; YEAS 5 NAYS 2
• Now in Declaration of Rights
• On Committee agenda-- Declaration of Rights, 01/31/18, 10:00 am, 116 Knott Building, Capitol Complex, Tallahassee, Florida
• Favorable by- Declaration of Rights; YEAS 5 NAYS 1
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/19/18
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.