CS/P 88: DECLARATION OF RIGHTS, Nursing Home and Assisted Living Facility Residents' Bill of Rights
DECLARATION OF RIGHTS, Nursing Home and Assisted Living Facility Residents' Bill of Rights; a new section in Article I of the State Constitution to establish certain rights for residents of assisted living facilities and nursing home facilities in this state.
Location: Withdrawn from consideration
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Declaration of Rights
• On Committee agenda-- Declaration of Rights, 01/19/18, 8:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• CS by- Declaration of Rights; YEAS 5 NAYS 2
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/19/18
• Retained on Special Order Calendar
• Withdrawn from further consideration
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.