P 74: GENERAL PROVISIONS, SUFFRAGE AND ELECTIONS, technical revisions; Articles II and VI
PROPOSAL by Hank Coxe
GENERAL PROVISIONS, SUFFRAGE AND ELECTIONS, technical revisions; Articles II and VI; Articles II and VI of the State Constitution to make technical changes, repeal outdated or obsolete provisions, and modernize the language of those articles.
Location: Withdrawn from consideration
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
- Ethics and Elections (EE)
• Referred to Ethics and Elections
• On Committee agenda-- Ethics and Elections, 03/08/18, 9:30 am, 110 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida --Temporarily Postponed
• Withdrawn from Ethics and Elections
• Withdrawn from further consideration
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.