P 73: DECLARATION OF RIGHTS, Prosecution for crime; offenses committed by children
PROPOSAL by Hank Coxe
DECLARATION OF RIGHTS, Prosecution for crime; offenses committed by children; Section 15 of Article I of the State Constitution to require circuit court review before a state attorney may pursue prosecution of a child as an adult in criminal court.
Location: Withdrawn from consideration
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Declaration of Rights; Executive
• On Committee agenda-- Declaration of Rights, 01/19/18, 8:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Declaration of Rights, 01/25/18, 8:00 am, The Capitol, Tallahassee, Florida --Temporarily Postponed
• Withdrawn from Declaration of Rights; Executive
• Withdrawn from further consideration
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.