CS/P 66: EXECUTIVE, Lieutenant governor
PROPOSAL by Executive ; Tom Lee
EXECUTIVE, Lieutenant governor; Section 2 of Article IV of the State Constitution to require the Lieutenant Governor to serve as the head of a department as assigned by the Governor.
Location: Failed passage
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Executive; Ethics and Elections; Legislative
• On Committee agenda-- Executive, 01/19/18, 8:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• CS by Executive; YEAS 4 NAYS 2
• Now in Ethics and Elections
• On Committee agenda-- Ethics and Elections, 01/26/18, 8:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• Favorable by Ethics and Elections; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Now in Legislative
• On Committee agenda-- Legislative, 02/02/18, 9:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• Favorable by- Legislative; YEAS 4 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/19/18
• Retained on Special Order Calendar
• Failed commitment to Style and Drafting; YEAS 12 NAYS 20
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.