P 64: DECLARATION OF RIGHTS, Right of privacy; grandparent visitation
PROPOSAL by Darryl Rouson
DECLARATION OF RIGHTS, Right of privacy; grandparent visitation; Section 23 of Article I of the State Constitution to specify that the right of privacy may not be construed to limit a grandparent’s right to seek visitation of his or her grandchildren under certain circumstances.
Location: Laid on Table
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Declaration of Rights; Judicial
• On Committee agenda-- Declaration of Rights, 12/12/17, 8:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Declaration of Rights, 01/19/18, 8:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• Unfavorable by Declaration of Rights, laid on Table; YEAS 0 NAYS 7
• Died in Declaration of Rights
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.