CS/P 55: JUDICIARY, Funding; Clerks of the courts
PROPOSAL by Judicial ; Frank Kruppenbacher
JUDICIARY, Funding; Clerks of the courts; Section 14 of Article V of the State Constitution to require the Legislature to provide by general law for the payment of filing fees, service charges, and other costs for certain judicial proceedings; and to require the clerks of the circuit and county courts to submit an annual cumulative budget for performing court-related functions to the Legislature.
Location: On 2nd Reading Calendar
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Judicial; Local Government
• On Committee agenda-- Judicial, 01/12/18, 8:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• On Committee agenda-- Judicial, 01/19/18, 1:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• CS by Judicial; YEAS 7 NAYS 0
• Now in Local Government
• On Committee agenda-- Local Government, 01/26/18, 9:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• Favorable by- Local Government; YEAS 7 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.