P 50: LEGISLATURE, Terms and qualifications of legislators; residency
PROPOSAL by Jose Felix Diaz
LEGISLATURE, Terms and qualifications of legislators; residency; Section 15 of Article III of the State Constitution to require a candidate for the Legislature to reside in the district from which the candidate seeks election upon qualifying except at the election next following a reapportionment.
Location: Withdrawn from consideration
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
- Legislative (LE)
• Referred to Legislative
• On Committee agenda-- Legislative, 11/29/17, 8:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• Favorable by- Legislative; YEAS 4 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/19/18
• Withdrawn from further consideration
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.