P 49: MISCELLANEOUS, Death benefits for survivors of first responders and military members
MISCELLANEOUS, Death benefits for survivors of first responders and military members; a new section in Article X of the State Constitution to establish the rights to certain death benefits to the survivors of specified first responders and military members.
Location: On 2nd Reading Calendar
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to General Provisions; Finance and Taxation
• On Committee agenda-- General Provisions, 11/28/17, 1:30 pm, 401 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• On Committee agenda-- General Provisions, 11/30/17, 8:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• Favorable by General Provisions; YEAS 6 NAYS 0
• Now in Finance and Taxation
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Taxation, 12/12/17, 8:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• Favorable by- Finance and Taxation; YEAS 3 NAYS 1
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.