CS/P 43: EDUCATION, School districts; school boards
PROPOSAL by Education ; Erika Donalds
EDUCATION, School districts; school boards; Section 4 of Article IX to establish a limitation on the period for which a person may be elected as a member of a district school board.
Location: Acted on by committee, pending report (LO)
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Education; Local Government
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 11/27/17, 11:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• CS by Education; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Now in Local Government
• On Committee agenda-- Local Government, 12/14/17, 1:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• CS/CS by- Local Government; YEAS 5 NAYS 1
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.