P 29: MISCELLANEOUS, Employment eligibility verification requirements
PROPOSAL by Rich Newsome
MISCELLANEOUS, Employment eligibility verification requirements; a new section in Article X of the State Constitution to prohibit unauthorized aliens from working in the state and to require the legislature, by a specified date, to establish an employment eligibility verification process.
Location: In committee (SD)
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to General Provisions; Executive
• On Committee agenda-- General Provisions, 11/28/17, 1:30 pm, 401 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• On Committee agenda-- General Provisions, 11/30/17, 8:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• Favorable by General Provisions; YEAS 6 NAYS 0
• Now in Executive
• On Committee agenda-- Executive, 01/19/18, 8:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• Favorable by- Executive; YEAS 6 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/19/18
• Retained on Special Order Calendar
• Committed to Style and Drafting
• Now in Style and Drafting
• On Committee agenda-- Style and Drafting, 04/03/18, 1:00 pm, 102 House Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida --Amendment(s) Adopted - Temporarily Postponed
• Died in Style and Drafting, see P 6010
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.