P 20: MISCELLANEOUS, Repeal of criminal statutes
PROPOSAL by Darryl Rouson
MISCELLANEOUS, Repeal of criminal statutes; Section 9 of Article X of the State Constitution to provide that the repeal of a criminal statute shall not affect the prosecution of any crime committed before such repeal.
Location: On Special Order Calendar
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to General Provisions; Judicial
• On Committee agenda-- General Provisions, 11/28/17, 1:30 pm, 401 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• On Committee agenda-- General Provisions, 11/30/17, 8:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• Favorable by General Provisions; YEAS 6 NAYS 0
• Now in Judicial
• On Committee agenda-- Judicial, 12/12/17, 1:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• Favorable by- Judicial; YEAS 6 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/19/18
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.