CS/P 17: MISCELLANEOUS, Homestead; exemptions
PROPOSAL by General Provisions ; Don Gaetz
MISCELLANEOUS, Homestead; exemptions; Section 4 of Article X of the State Constitution to create exceptions to the homestead exemption from creditor claims.
Location: Laid on Table
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to General Provisions; Finance and Taxation
• On Committee agenda-- General Provisions, 11/28/17, 1:30 pm, 401 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- General Provisions, 11/30/17, 8:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• CS by General Provisions; YEAS 6 NAYS 0
• Now in Finance and Taxation
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Taxation, 01/11/18, 12:00 pm, The Capitol, Tallahassee, Florida
• Unfavorable by Finance and Taxation, laid on Table; YEAS 1 NAYS 3
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.