P 4: DECLARATION OF RIGHTS, Religious freedom; sectarian aid
DECLARATION OF RIGHTS, Religious freedom; sectarian aid; Section 3 of Article I of the State Constitution to remove the prohibition against using public revenues in aid of any church, sect, or religious denomination or any sectarian institution.
Location: On 2nd Reading Calendar
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Declaration of Rights; Education
• On Committee agenda-- Declaration of Rights, 11/29/17, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• Favorable by Declaration of Rights; YEAS 5 NAYS 1
• Now in Education
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 01/19/18, 1:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 01/26/18, 1:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• Favorable by- Education; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.